Bondi 3/4 Brighton Boots
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our ‘R&L Bondi ¾ Brighton' boot has our classic brass button detail with a Thermo Plastic Rubber sole that has superior grip and is resilient to -40 degrees celsius. Perfect for getting around, indoor and out. Available in Chestnut, Chocolate and Black.
ALL of our Roman and Ludmila ® products are 100% Australian made, here at our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that’s our guarantee to you. Our Bondi range is also authorized for the "Product of Australia" label, meaning all production is in Australia and materials are from Australia. All our boots are made from high-grade Genuine Australian double-face merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our own Roman Tannery, right here in Melbourne, Australia.
This product can vary in color as it is handcrafted and is made from natural materials.
- 100% Australian Made Sheeskin Boot
- 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Resilient to up to -40 degrees celcius
- Versatile, suitable for indoors and out doors
- Brass Button detail with elastic fastener
- Easy to pull on
- Upper/Inner: 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sole: Thermo Plastic Rubber Sole
- Country of Origin: Australia
SOLES - EVA (cms)
SOLES - TPR (cms)